Do you want to watch your satellite/cable feed on two televisions but you only have one receiver? Do you have your DVD player in your living room and you want to watch a DVD on your bedroom television? This wireless video transmitter allows you to easily broadcast your DVDs, CDs, MP3s, satellite/cable, gaming console, streaming video and more to any TV or stereo system in your home or office.
Wirelessly Send Audio and Video to your TV
Now you can easily stream high quality audio and video from one room to another, all without installing wires. Whether it's your cable/satellite, DVD player, game console, or any other audio/video device with standard RCA composite connections, this wireless transmitter and receiver uses radio frequency technology that will allow you to watch it on another TV wirelessly.
Powerful Long Range 5.8GHz Signal
This wireless video transmitter can broadcast real time audio/video up to 400ft (open space). It also transmits through walls, floors and ceilings with ease. Whether your other TV is in the basement or on the other end of your house, this video sender will broadcast crystal clear sound and full motion video. The powerful 5.8GHz signal will not interfere with Bluetooth or most Wi-Fi networks, which are typically 2.4GHz. The directional antennas ensure an optimal signal and minimize interference from other devices.
Control Your Audio/Video Device from another Room
Not only can you watch your audio/video source remotely, you can also control it. The built in IR (infrared) remote extender will send your device's remote control signals over the air. Change channels, pause your movie – any function available on your remote will work using the remote extender. Simply point the IR extender at the device you want to control and your devices can be controlled from a remote location up to 100ft.
6 Channel Frequencies with Automatic Syncing
This system has 6 channel frequencies to choose from. Pressing the channel button on the receiver will automatically ensure that the transmitter is on the same frequency. If you have other 5.8GHz wireless devices, this system's ability to switch channels will help avoid interference with your other devices. This system uses phase-lock-loop technology for optimal reception and no tuning of channels required.
You can easily add additional units to this system depending on your needs. Purchase any number of additional receivers to broadcast audio/video to even more TVs. You can also buy additional systems and set them to different channels to broadcast up to 6 different audio/video sources – the possibilities are endless.
Easy to Set Up and Use
This wireless sender is incredibly easy to use and installs within minutes. Simply plug in the included RCA cables to your TV and audio/video device, and you're ready to go.
- DVD - Watch your DVD movies on your big screen wirelessly.
- Computer - Send your computer monitors display picture to your TV using the RCA composite output jacks on your computer or laptop's video card.
- MP3 and CD Audio Music - Send your MP3 Audio to any stereo in your home. Listen to your CD music in another room without buying another CD Player and without running cables throughout the house.
- Satellite/Cable - Have a satellite/cable box and two TVs? Now you can send the broadcast to your other TV wirelessly!
- Streaming Video - Download or stream movies on your PC and watch them on your TV in real time!
- Video Gaming - Play games from your PC or videogame console and watch them on your TV wirelessly.
- Wired Surveillance Cameras - Connect any wired camera to the sender for a wireless surveillance system.
List of Contents:
Nyrius NY-GS3200 5.8GHz 6 Channel Wireless Audio/Video transmitter, 5.8GHz wireless receiver with built-in IR extender, external IR extender, 2 100-240V AC power adapters, 2 audio/video composite connection cables, instruction manual, lifetime customer support, 1 year manufacturer's direct warranty.