6 Foot Gold Plated HDMI to HDMI High Definition Digital Audio and Video Mulitmedia Interface Cable
Today's high-definition digital audio/video components are capable of delivering incredibly precise signals. The picture you see, the sound you hear - is completely dependent on the quality of the cables used to deliver those signals. This is one of the highest-quality cables available, constructed to exacting standards from superior materials.
This HDMI to HDMI cable is capable of delivering the absolute best signal your advanced audio/video components can deliver. Get the most out of the picture you see and the sound you hear with this high quality HDMI to HDMI cable. Designed to push your components to peak performance and deliver the best signal they can produce, you'll marvel at the crisp, clear picture and sound that HDMI cable can provide. HDMI provides an interface between any HDMI-enabled audio/video source, such as a set-top box, DVD player, A/V receiver and an audio and/or video monitor or projector.
HDMI supports standard, enhanced or high-definition high-bandwidth uncompressed video, plus multichannel digital audio on a single cable. High-Definition Mulitmedia Interface (HDMI) is the first industry-supported UNCOMPRESSED audio/video interface. Transmits all ATSC HDTV standards and supports 8-channel digital audio with bandwidth to spare. HDMI is fully backward-compatible with DVI that handles digital data transfers at rates up to 5 Gbps.
- High-definition multimedia audio video interface
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Gold-plated HDMI connectors
- Pure digital signal from your HDMI DVD player to an HDMI video monitor
- 6 foot cable length (24 AWG copper conductors for clean transmission)
- Male HDMI to male HDMI gold plated interface
- Simple user friendly plug & play connections
- For uncompressed digital audio/video interface
- Certified to perform at standards set by HDMIT
- Large diameter flexible PVC jacket prevents kinking and maintains digital signal integrity
- Quality molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure error-free data transfer
- HDMI version 1.3b
- Requires HDMI output and monitor with HDMI input
- Regulatory Approvals: UL
- Lifetime warranty.
List of Contents:6 foot HDMI to HDMI cable (bulk packaging), lifetime manufacturer's direct warranty.