AudioVox VBP3000 Portable Car Video Cassette Player with Dual 5" LCD Screens & TV Tuner
The AudioVox VBP3000 represents a unique "Video in a Bag" system with dual detachable 5" liquid crystal display (LCD) monitors and videocassette player combination. The included heavy-duty canvas bag with handle/shoulder strap lets you take the device with you wherever you go, with comfort and care. Both screens can be detached and held or mounted to the headrest with the included canvas mounting system and you can watch two video sources at once. All mounting straps and power cables are included. Other great features include a built-in TV tuner, remote control, dual headphone jacks, dual audio/video input jacks, and all kinds of controls.
There is an AC/DC power adapter for in-home use and a 12 Volt cigarette lighter adapter for in car use. Watch videos, watch TV, connect your camcorder, or even play video games or connect a DVD player using the front audio video input jacks. Play VHS tapes wherever you can drive your car, boat, or RV. It sets up in minutes in the car. Simply hang between the seats using the supplied straps. Even use in your home or office with the included in-home power adapter.
- Dual detachable 5 inch LCD TFT monitor display screens (headrest mounting system)
- Cable ready TV tuner built-in
- Capable of displaying 2 different video sources at one time
- Dual audio video input jacks and individual headphone jacks
- Dual built-in speakers on each screen
- Built-in video cassette player VCP
- Included wireless full featured remote control
- Volume and brightness control
- LED power & dew indicator
- Back-lit VCP buttons for ease of use at night
- Play, fast-forward, rewind, pause, stop, and eject buttons
- Heavy duty canvas pack with handle/shoulder strap
- AC/DC & 12 Volt power adapters included for in-home & car use
- Easy to use and sets up in minutes.
Specifications:System NTSC, Screen Size 5", Remote control Infra red, Dipole Antenna, Tv Channels 2~6 (VHF low) 7~13 (VHF high) 14~69 (UHF) 1~125 (CATV), TV reception sensitivity 20-40dB, Tape speed SP 33.35mm/s Video/Audio, Playback Time 180 minutes with T-180 used in SP mode, FF/REW Time: less than 7 minutes with T-120, S/N 35dB, Power Supply DC 12V, Power Consumption 18 Watts, Operating Temperature 41 F to 140 F or -20 C to 60 C, Dimensions 10.8"W x 13.6"D x 4.9"H.
List of Contents:"Video In A Bag" VCP with 2 (5) inch screens, heavy duty canvas pack, mounting straps, 110V AC adapter, 12V cigarette lighter adapter, remote control, monitor pouches, monitor cables, dipole tv/antenna, carrier strap, users manual, 1 year warranty.
Consumer Alert:This television receiver has only an analog broadcast tuner and will require a converter box after June 12, 2009. Click here for more information.