The PT-2100 offers a sleek, professional, eye-catching design to optimize your labelling experience from beginning to end. The labeller can easily be operated on its own or with a USB cable connection to your PC. This feature packed model has a 16-character x 3-line LCD for easy viewing and an automatic cutter to save you time. In stand alone mode the PT-2100 prints up to 5 lines, 4 fonts, 8 type sizes and 10 type styles on up to 3/4 inch wide laminated tape for indoor/outdoor use. The PT-2100 lets you create labels exactly the way you want, the preview key allows for a final look at your text before printing. When connected to your PC you can create and print customized labels with the easy to use editing software by incorporating different fonts, barcodes, logos or clip arts into the label design.
- Advanced stand alone or PC-connected labeller, perfect for office applications
- User friendly PT-editor software to customize your labels
- Built-in memory (saves up to 9 labels)
- Uses tough, long lasting "TZ" laminated tape
- Built-in auto-cutter
- Includes AC adapter
- Large easy-view 16-character x 3 line display to facilitate data editing
List of Contents:
PT-2100 label maker, AC adapter, black on white laminated starter tape, P-touch editor software, user manual, 1 year manufacturer's direct warranty.