Fluance DB150-DW 10 Inch 150 Watt Low Frequency Powered Subwoofer-Dark Walnut
The high-performance Fluance DB Subwoofer System offers our listeners incredible, room-shaking bass in a uniquely small profile. Utilizing state-of-the-art engineering technology, the DB series can accurately reproduce any cinematic special effect - from the low rumble of an earthquake to the powerful blast of an explosion, the Fluance DB Subwoofer System offers a truly immersive listening experience. All of these factors combine to make the Fluance DB series an ideal choice for audiophiles seeking accurate and powerful low frequencies for movies and music alike. Plus, with its compact footprint, the DB series subwoofers can easily be placed in a corner of the room or behind the couch for an unobtrusive low frequency experience.
Fluance DB Powered Subwoofers are specifically tuned to their enclosure and designed to reproduce both low and ultra-low frequencies while still offering minimal distortion. While most digital recordings contain bass information that traditional speakers cannot easily reproduce, Fluance powered subwoofers are designed specifically to reproduce those low bass frequencies - an integral part of any home theater system.
Our sound engineers understand the importance of deep realistic bass and have designed our products to accomplish this! Our high-performance DB Subwoofer Systems produce bass with large high excursion long throw drivers, compact heavy-duty enclosures, and powerful built-in amplifiers. The integrated 150-watt RMS power amplifier drives a front-firing long-throw 10" bass driver with extreme accuracy and minimal distortion for clean, powerful, and well-defined low frequency response throughout the listening area. This extended low frequency effect can be fine-tuned to suit your performance preferences, with variable dynamic balance crossover and volume adjustments to ensure matched response with your speakers and your environment. Fluance subwoofers are an excellent complement to any music or home theater system and ideal for today's digital receivers.
- Premium components ensure serious performance, natural sound and great reliability at an exceptional value
- Low frequency, powered subwoofer for home theater and home audio applications
- Audio grade MDF wood construction to reduce cabinet resonance
- 10" long throw driver for longer excursion and better linearity
- Tuned bass port for controlled low frequency response and improved efficiency
- Thick hi-roll surrounds that support their longer excursion for tight, precise and accurate bass
- Compact ported enclosure is only 18-1/2" x 12-5/16" x 16-1/2" for smaller footprint
- Integrated 150 watt continuous power high current amplifier
- Line and speaker level inputs allow the DB to be connected to any audio system
- Adjustable low-pass filter, volume controls and phase switch allow perfect integration into any system
- Magnetically shielded to avoid interference with other video products
- Premium Dark Walnut vinyl veneer woodgrain finish to compliment any home decor
List of Contents:One Dark Walnut 10-inch 150 Watt powered subwoofer, full 2 year parts and labor manufacturer's direct warranty.
|System Type||Front-firing Powered Subwoofer with Integrated Amplifier|
|Low-Frequency Driver||10" Pure-cellulose Fiber Cone with Hi-roll Rubber Surrounds|
|Bass Amplifier Power (RMS)||150-watts Continuous Average Output|
|Inputs||Line-level (filtered) and Speaker-level|
|Low-pass Crossover||Continuously Variable from 40Hz - 150Hz|
|Overall Frequency Response||<30Hz - Low-pass Crossover Setting +/- 3dB|
|Cabinet||Precision Crafted MDF Internally Braced|
|Enclosure Type||Front-firing Tuned Bass Reflex Vented via Flared Ports|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||18-½" x 12-5/16" x 16-½"|
|20 Foot Subwoofer Speaker Wire|
Features & Specifications:
List of Contents:20' Heavy Duty Subwoofer Cable, 1 year manufacturer's direct warranty.