Recoton Digital Audio Fiber Optic Cable 12 Foot Optical Toslink Wire ADC902
Optical Digital Interface Cable provides superior accuracy for signal trasfer of digital information from component to component. This cable is an excellent complement to your component entertainment system. Better definition and true clarity. It is specifically engineered for a digital signal data transfer. For highest quality signal transfer in digital components using Toslink optical to Toslink optical connections. The optical signal offers more digital information at higher speed and only a cable manufactured with glass fiber will provide this extra data. Because the information is converted into light impulses that are sent over the fiber optic cable, the signal is immune from RF or magnetic interference. Fiber optic Toslink connections are used on high-end stereo equipment and often seen on MiniDisc players & recorders.
Can be used for high quality signals found in:CD, DVD players, VCD, LD, DTS & Dolby Digital Audio Receivers, MD, Digital Audio PC, Divx, DAC, Digital Satellite, Digital Receivers.
Features & Specifications:
- Audio connection for DVD, CD Player or Mini Disc recorder to A/V Receiver
- Highest quality optical performance
- Fiber optic connector provides superior digital sound reproduction
- Compatible with Digital Dolby and AC-3
- Toslink to Toslink fiber optic digital audio cable
- Allows transfer of the full spectrum of a particular audio signal
- Superior quality glass fiber used in manufacture of this cable
- Specially engineered connectors ensure proper light alignment
- Requires device with Toslink output & device with Toslink input.
List of Contents:1 12' optical cable, 1 year manufacturer's direct warranty.
Recoton 12' Digital Audio Fiber Optic Cable