Have a need to split a signal? Have a headphone jack, but need two on your Ipod or other MP3 player? With this high quality 3.5mm (1.8-inch) Y-adapter you get two audio outputs from one. This Y adaptor gives you the flexibility to hook up two sets of headphones to a single walkman, laptop, MP3 player or CD player so you can share the sound with another person.
Can be used with these and other players:
MP3, Ipod, CD, portable DVD, PMP, MD, walkman, digital audio PC, laptop computer, computer soundcard.
Features & Specifications:
- Accepts two standard 3.5mm (1/8") stereo headphone plugs
- Fits standard 3.5mm (1/8") stereo headphone jack
- Great for connecting two headphones to a single headphone jack
- 6-inch length splitter cable
- Stereo Y-adapter (note that many low priced splitters are mono only)
- High quality audio performance
- Specially engineered connectors ensure proper connection
- Allows transfer of the full frequency range of your audio signal
- 3.5mm stereo plug to dual (2) 3.5mm stereo jacks
- Requires device with 3.5mm (1.8") sound output (such as headphone jack, sound card, etc)
- Note: May not be exactly as shown.
List of Contents:
Dual Headphone Jack Splitter Stereo 3.5mm Y Adapter 1 Plug To 2 Jacks Cable, 1 year manufacturer's direct warranty.