Extended Warranty Service Protection Plan for Electronics
If your product breaks, we fix it. If we can't fix it, we replace it.
Toll-free customer assistance at 888.321.1110.
100% parts and labor coverage from the date of original warranty expiration.
- Step 1: Call customer assistance at 888.321.1110.
- Step 2: We'll schedule service for your product through the manufacturer or our professional service center.
- Step 3: Your product is repaired and we pay the bill. If the product cannot be repaired, we will replace it, and if it is no longer available, you will receive a store credit equal to the purchase price of the item.
Our guarantee ensures that if your covered product requires more than three repairs for the same exact problem, we'll replace it.
This plan is transferable at no cost to a new owner if the product is sold or given as a gift.
- Mechanical and electrical failures
- Failures caused by normal wear and tear
- Defects in workmanship and material
- Damage from power surges
- Failures caused by environmental factors, such as heat, dust, and humidity
- Remote control coverage for any electronic device that comes with a remote control.
- Physical damage caused by abuse or misuse
- Failures due to fire or water.
- Products must be shipped to us prepaid (paid by customer) and we will return products shipped prepaid (paid by us).
- This plan is in addition to the manufacturer's warranty and can only be claimed after manufacturer's warranty expiration.
- Before manufacturer's warranty expiration customer must contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
- Extended warranty plan can only be purchased at the same time of product purchase.
- If your product is returned for refund within 30 days from the date of purchase, you will be refunded the cost of the product and the extended warranty. After 30 days from the day of purchase, the sale of the extended warranty is final, and the cost is non-refundable. No refunds, credit, or exchanges will be accepted even if product is returned for a refund.
- If exchange or replacement is required, only the defective part will be exchanged/replaced. Whole unit is not exchanged/replaced.
- Extended warranty service is subject to manufacturer or supplier turnaround time where applicable.
- Consumables, including batteries, drums, toners, media, ink cartridges, projector bulbs, etc. are not covered by extended warranty.
- There is a $50 service and administration fee for products returned that are not found to be defective.
- All Products returned under extended warranty (as previously authorized by our RMA department) must be accompanied by proof of purchase (original invoice).
- Extended warranty will be void if product code label and/or serial number is removed or missing.
- Repairs/replacements/credits will be issued within 14-21 days of the date we receive the return.