A perfectly matched and flawlessly sounding five speaker system, the SXHTB+ has the best of both worlds. With high reproduction qualities in music as well as surround sound home theater, this system is perfect in any application. When the SXHTB+ is used in Dolby surround and DTS systems you can truly experience what home cinema is supposed to be. Plus, this system can easily be integrated with an active subwoofer for a true low frequency effect.
The SXHTB+ is internally braced - both vertically and horizontally - to ensure that the acoustic image remains free from cabinet vibrations and driver resonances. The audio grade MDF wood construction also suppresses enclosure panel resonance for distortion-free, accurate response. By virtue of the tuned bass reflex cabinet, the SXHTB+ fronts produce a brilliant and dynamic low frequency performance. Coupled with Neodymium balanced pure silk dome tweeters - rare in speakers at this price - the SXHTB+ also provides a smooth and accurate high frequency projection. By utilizing only premium components - such as powerfully dimensioned, high-performance drivers - and boasting a distinct design with a classic natural beech finish, the SXHTB+ offers a pure listening experience that will harmonize perfectly with any modern living area.
- Premium components ensure serious performance, natural sound and great reliability at an exceptional value
- Matched five speaker system for home theater and home audio application
- Audio grade MDF wood construction to reduce cabinet resonance
- Vertically and horizontally internally braced cabinet with reinforced front baffle (Fronts)
- Ultra high-end Neodymium tweeters provide accurate high frequency response
- Ferro-fluid cooled tweeter for longer life
- Butyl rubber surrounds for increased durability and performance (Fronts)
- Tuned bass port for controlled low frequency response and improved efficiency
- Bi-amp/bi-wire (Fronts) 5-way gold plated binding post terminals for optimum conductivity
- Banana plug and speaker wire compatible connectors on all speakers
- Built-in keyhole slot wall mount hardware (Surrounds)
- Low diffraction flush fit removable front grilles for spacious imaging
- Magnetically shielded to avoid interference with other video products
- Isolation platforms (Fronts/Surrounds) with integrated floor spikes to separate speakers from the floor - for use on hardwood or carpeted areas
- Premium crossovers feature Butterworth design for audio equalization
- 18 gauge internal lead wire to reduce signal degradation
- Premium natural beech vinyl veneer woodgrain finish to compliment any home decor
Two natural beech front floorstanding main speakers, One natural beech center channel speaker, Two natural beech rear surround satellite speakers, Eight 1" isolation floor spikes for use on hardwood or carpeted areas, Full lifetime parts and labor manufacturer's direct warranty.