The ES1 Two-Way Floor standing Pillar Speakers are a revolution in design and performance. Offering an elite, flawlessly made speaker system in an elegant lifestyle design, the ES1 is a true sign of our devotion to exceptional value. Featuring woven fiberglass treated composite cones; the ES1 is designed to accommodate the broader dynamic range of today's higher definition digital sources. These drivers are as light as they are strong, and boast quicker response and reduced distortion. The result is warm and powerful sound at any volume level.
High and Bright
Every breathtaking acoustic performance will awaken your ears to the brilliant high-frequency sounds reproduced by the ES1 Floorstanding Pillar Loudspeakers. The vibrant tweeter plays clear and precise notes at even the highest volume levels. Controlled, smooth and never too aggressive, your ES1’s will deliver the sounds and effects you have been missing.
Dynamic, Sonic Midrange
The velvety, lustrous tones of your favorite singer will make you melt. The four 5” drivers with woven glass fiber composite cones reproduce the sounds that are most easily recognized by the human ear, an essential for basking in the warmth of faithful reproductions from these high-performing speakers. The drivers are as light as they are strong, boasting a quicker response and reduced distortion. Hear every nuance of every note on every track with the ES1 Floorstanding Pillar Loudspeakers.
Elegance in Home Audio
The elite lifestyle design features strengthened aluminum cabinet construction with an audio-grade MDF wood front baffle and a glossy-piano black finish. With speakers that look as good as they sound, this relationship was built to last.
The perfect complement to an audiophile’s lifestyle, you’ll be enjoying serious performance in your home for years to come.
- Premium components ensure serious performance, natural sound and great reliability at an exceptional value
- Floor standing main configuration for full range sound in any application
- Forged aluminum cabinet construction with audio grade MDF wood front baffle
- Ferro-fluid cooled tweeter for longer life
- Woven fiberglass composite midrange/woofer cones for broader dynamic range
- Butyl rubber surrounds for increased durability and performance
- Tuned bass port for controlled low frequency response and improved efficiency
- Bi-amp/bi-wire 5-way gold plated binding post terminals for optimum conductivity
- Banana plug and speaker wire compatible connectors on all speakers
- Low diffraction flush fit removable front grilles for spacious imaging
- Magnetically shielded to avoid interference with other video products
- Floor spikes to isolate speakers from the floor - for use on hardwood or carpeted areas
- Premium crossovers feature Butterworth design for audio equalization
- 18 gauge internal lead wire to reduce signal degradation
- Premium high gloss satin black piano finish and silver forged aluminum cabinet
Two high gloss piano black two-way floor standing pillar speakers, ten 1" isolation floor spikes for use on hardwood or carpeted areas, full lifetime parts and labor manufacturer's direct warranty.