If you have more component video sources than your HDTV or EDTV can handle then this component audio/video selector is the perfect solution. Connect it to the A/V inputs of your television and connect up to 3 audio/video sources to this unit. Switch between them with the included remote control, and the green LED lights on the switcher will light up, indicating which source is active. This selector supports resolutions of 480i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p, allowing you to connect your HD satellite, HD movie player, and HD video game system all at once and view them with crystal clarity. The switcher supports component cables, RCA audio cables, and fiber optic audio cables.
Back View of Connections
- Supports high definition connections
- Expand the capacity of your home theater's audio/video inputs
- Connect up to 3 audio/video devices to your TV simultaneously and switch between them
- Supports 3 component, 3 RCA audio, and 3 toslink optical inputs
- Eliminates cable hassles - no more disconnecting cables every time you change sources
- Switch with 3 manual selector buttons or via the included infrared remote control
- Fully compatible and programmable with Logitech Harmony remotes.
Works with the following audio/video components:
High definition television (HD) or enhanced definition television (EDTV), high definition satellite/cable receiver, progressive scan DVD player, HD-DVD player, Blu-ray player, HD hybrid player, Playstation 3, X-BOX 360, Nintendo Wii, HD camcorder, CD player, stereo, MP3 player, and other audio/video sources that support component, RCA audio, or toslink optical connections.
List of Contents:
Selector switch, remote control, power adapter, 1 year manufacturer's direct warranty.