Often referred to as "Home Theater in a Box," today's all-in-one home theater systems deliver high quality picture and sound in compact, convenient packages. Every system component is engineered to make your home theater experience as good as a movie theater - as long as you use the right cables.
The thin, ordinary speaker wires that come free in the box don't match all the quality and performance your system's components and speakers can deliver. Their small conductors can't transfer the power your speakers need for higher quality home theater sound. And, when you're hooking up five or more home theater speakers with look-alike wires, getting everything connected to the right place gets really confusing.
Monster Home Theater Cables feature three times more copper content than other cables to transfer all the power that your home theater speakers need for the full dynamic range of sound from your favorite movies. Larger-than-life sound and true-to-life dialog leaps from your speakers with startling realism. Plus, each cable has a convenient color-coded boot for simple, error-free hookup.
Monster Home Theater Cables feature corrosion-resistant 24k gold contact Lock-Notch connectors for a more reliable connection between your speakers and receiver, and ultra-flexible Duraflex cable jackets that integrate into your home's decor for the cleanest, neatest possible installation. As a bonus, this kit includes convenient cable clamps that eliminate clutter and keep cables securely fastened to walls and baseboards and off your floor.
When it comes to home theater, the speaker cables you use can make a huge difference in sound quality and ease of setup. Using Monster Home Theater speaker cable lets you get the most out of your system. Just add popcorn and your favorite movie, and you're ready for a truly Monsterous home theater experience!
- 24k gold plated pins for corrosion-free contacts and superior signal transfer
- Compact low profile cable for a clean interior design friendly installation
- Includes adapters for Sony Dream systems and Kenwood system compatibility
- Three times more copper content than ordinary cables for greater power transfer
- Dual oxygen free pure copper and coated copper conductors
- Greater power transfer and more detailed, articulate sound
- Delivers the full dynamic range of movie soundtracks
- Eight color-coded gold contact connectors for easy speaker hookup
- Suitable for rooms up to 24' x 18'
- Provides up to 20' of separation between surround left and right speakers
- Includes bonus Monster clamps for securing cables neatly to walls and baseboards.
List of Contents:
20ft front left speaker cable, 10ft center speaker cable, 20ft front right speaker cable, 2 adapters for Sony Dream/Kenwood systems, bonus Monster clamps, lifetime manufacturer's direct warranty.