Oma and Oma+ Battery (32056)
||Lithium Manganese Dioxide (Li-MnO2)
||600mAh or greater
|Continuous Current Capability
||80mA or greater
Our Oma and Oma+ Baby Movement Monitors have been designed to give you unmatched peace of mind when baby has laid down to rest.
A reliable, full battery can go a long way towards putting your mind at ease.
We recommend you check battery levels regularly and replace every 4 to 5 months.
BATTERY CHANGING INSTRUCTIONS
Changing the CR2 battery on your Oma or Oma+ unit is a snap:
1. Using your fingernail or small instrument, pinch the battery cover and push up from the bottom of the unit.
2. Remove the depleted battery
3. Replace the depleted batter with a new CR2 battery, inserting the negative end first.
4. Re-attach the battery cover by lining it up and snapping it back in to the unit.
5. Test the unit by switching on and ensuring that the battery indicator light flashes green.
This product is designed to work on version UP TO Serial No. B1410 004243 ONLY.
1 battery, 1 Year Full Direct Manufacturer Warranty