RCA AH260R Dual Wattage Foreign Voltage Power Converter 50-1600 Watt Universal Travel Adapter Kit
This versatile travel accessory converts USA standard 110 volt items to work with foreign 220 voltage power outlets. It includes five popular plug adapters to fit 99% of the world's outlets. This product is dual voltage, allowing you to plug in appliances requiring 50 watt maximum power, as well as heat-producing appliances requiring 50 to 1600 watts. This allows you to use it with sensitive electronics like PDAs or notebook computers, and higher voltage electronics like your hair dryer, clothes steamer or travel iron. For international use, the converters will allow U.S. appliances to be used in foreign countries by converting 220V to 110V. Carrying case included. Compact and lightweight, it's perfect for travel.
- Adapter with two round pins for Great Britain (certain areas)
- Adapter with three prong rectangular blades for Africa, Great Britain, Ireland, Hong Kong, Singapore
- Adapter with two small round slotted pins for Europe-East & West, Middle East, parts of Africa & Asia
- Adapter with two angled flat blades for Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, China
- Adapter with two flat parallel blades for North & South America, Tahiti, Caribbean, Japan.
- Converts foreign 220-240 AC voltage to U.S. 110-120 AC voltage
- Compatible with electronic equipment between 50-1600 watts
- Ideal for hair dryers, laptops, cell phone chargers, coffee makers, travel irons, shavers, and more
- Compatible with most foreign countries.
List of Contents:
RCA Dual Wattage Foreign Power Adapter, 5 adapter plugs, traveling case, 1 year manufacturer's direct warranty.
||3" x 6" x 4" (H x W x D)