Want to connect a new DVD player, game console, or camcorder to an older TV set that's only equipped with a coaxial or RF antenna jack? Thanks to this high quality RF Modulator, you can put that old TV to good use. Plug your new component into the Modulator's A/V input, and it sends the audio and video signals to your TV via a standard coaxial video connection. You view your connected source on either channel 3 or 4. The RF Modulator even has an S-video input for an improved picture with compatible components.
Input is via 3 RCA composite connections or an S-video connection and 2 RCA composite connections, output is via threaded coaxial female connector. Ideal for connecting a video camera to a regular TV. Input impedance is selectable between 75 and 1K ohms.
What does an RF modulator do? RF Modulators accept standard RCA composite video and audio signal inputs and modulate them into a single channel on the RF band with a coaxial output for older televisions.
Features & Specifications:
- Audio/Video Input or Antenna Auto Selection
- View your connected source on either channel 3 or 4
- Audio input is stereo & output to TV is left and right audio mixed mono
- S-video input for an improved picture with compatible components
- Picture is NTSC with 240 TV lines of resolution
- Includes RF modulator & attached power cord.
List of Contents:
RF Signal Modulator TV Video & Audio Converter Adapter with S-Video Connection, 1 year manufacturer's direct warranty.