Logitech USB 2.0 A to Mini-B 5 pin Cable with Male Connectors 6 Foot
USB provides for ease of use, expandability, and speed for the end user. The devices that use USB are hot-pluggable, eliminating the need to shut down the PC to add or remove a device. A USB bus has automatic device detection; once you plug in your device, the operating system software should detect, install, and configure the device automatically.
This USB 1.1 and 2.0 Type "A" male to Type Mini-B (5-pin) cable is perfect for use as a backup or for a direct replacement for your MP3 players, digital cameras or other portable devices. These fully-rated universal serial bus cables provide transfer rates up to 480Mbps depending on USB version, and easily attach the Type "A" end into your PC or Mac computer's USB Type "A" port and the Mini-B end into your USB device. Once connected, data communication between the device and the computer can take place. Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference and twisted-pair construction helps reduce cross talk thus ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer. Meets all the UL and FCC requirements for communication cabling, and is compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0.
Ideal for plug and play connection of:Digital cameras, MP3 players, portable hard drives, and other USB peripherals.
Features & Specifications:
- Connects your computer to any USB device with Type Mini B female port
- True plug-and-play - everything configures automatically
- Standard USB 1.1 & 2.0 compliant cable
- 6-foot in length USB cable
- USB Type A Male to Type Mini-B (5-pin) Male connectors
- Transfer rates up to 480Mbps depending on USB version
- Shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference
- Connect and reconnect peripherals without rebooting your PC
- PC and Mac compatible.
List of Contents:Logitech 6 Foot USB 2.0 A to Mini-B 5 pin Cable with Male Connectors, 1 year manufacturer's direct warranty.