The Nintendo Wii component cable will give you the highest video resolution available for your Nintendo Wii gaming console. It splits the signal into three separate channels of video and two channels of audio, giving you crystal clear picture and stereo sound all in one cable. Using this cable will allow you to play Wii games in progressive scan mode, which displays more detail and offers a high quality, crisp picture. Playing games in progressive scan reduces flickering on your TV set and minimizes the "ghosting" effect seen on video games running in 480i. Most Nintendo Wii games run in 480p mode, so why not take advantage of your high definition or enhanced definition TV and play your games with the best possible graphics? The Wii component cable will allow you to do just that, providing a clear, sharp, and vibrant gaming experience. Note: you must have a TV with component video inputs (blue, green and red) in order to use this cable.
- Supports video screen resolution up to 480p
- 24-karat gold plated connections for optimum signal conduction
- Highest resolution graphics available for the Nintendo Wii
- Connects to the component video inputs of your HDTV or EDTV
- Stereo sound through left and right RCA cables
- Compatible only with the Nintendo Wii console
- Flexible PVC jacket for use in confined areas
- Quality molded strain relief and PVC overmolding to ensure error-free data transfer
- 6 foot/1.8m cable length (22 AWG copper conductors for clean transmission)
- Simple user friendly plug & play connections.
List of Contents:
Nintendo Wii 480p Component Video and Stereo Audio Gold-Plated Cable, 1 year manufacturer's direct warranty.