LEVANA 1 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY:
Being a parent is stressful enough. With an extended warranty you’ll feel at ease knowing we’ve got you covered for an additional year. If your product breaks, we fix it. If we can’t fix it, we replace it. It’s as simple as that.
SERVICE PROTECTION PLAN
- 100% parts and labor coverage from the date of the original manufacturer’s warranty expiration.
GET SERVICE IN JUST 3 EASY STEPS
- Step 1: Contact our Technical Support Team by visiting our website. Complete the contact us form or contact us via live chat.
- Step 2: Complete specific product resolution steps with one of our product specialists.
- Step 3: If a product specialist is unable to resolve the issue, a Return Authorization will be issued to have your product replaced. Please note a copy of your proof of purchase will be required to process all warranty returns.
*This plan is transferable at no cost to a new owner if the product is sold or given as a gift.
DESCRIPTION OF COVERAGE
- Mechanical and electrical failures due to defects in workmanship and materials.
- Failures caused by normal wear and tear.
- Product accessory coverage for any electronic device that comes with a product accessory. An example would be a remote control, mouse, HDMI cable or Ethernet cable.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Physical damage caused by abuse or misuse.
- Failures due to fire, water, or acts of nature
- Failures caused by environmental factors, such as heat, dust, and humidity.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Extended warranties will only be valid if they are purchased within the original 12 months of the manufacturers warranty.
- Products must be shipped to us prepaid (paid by the customer) and we will return the product shipped prepaid (paid by us).
- This plan is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty and can only be claimed after manufacturer’s warranty expiration.
- Sale of the plan is final, cost in non-refundable. No refunds, credit, or exchanges will be accepted even if the product is returned for refund.
- If exchange or replacement is required, only the defective part will be exchanged or replaced. The whole unit will not be exchanged or replaced under the warranty.
- If your product is out of stock or discontinued at the time warranty service is required, your item will be replaced with a comparable item at our discretion
- Extended warranty service is subject to manufacturer or supplier turnaround time where applicable.
- There is a $50 service and administration fee for products returned that are not found to be defective.
- All products returned under extended warranty (as previously authorized by our RMA department) must be accompanied by proof of purchase (original invoice).
- Extended warranty will be void if product code label and/or serial number is removed or missing.