Introducing the ATH-ANC7b, new to Audio-Technica's family of QuietPoint® noise-cancelling headphones. Look to them for a remarkable 85% (20 dB) reduction in background noise. And stunningly clear, high-resolution sound.
The ATH-ANC7b delivers superior audio performance, impactful bass, a detailed midrange, extended treble and accurate imaging in an immersive soundfield. The earcups have been redesigned for greater comfort, and feature generously cushioned padding and a shape that fits easily over any ear. In addition, the headphones are supplied with two 1.6 m (5.2') and 1.0 m (3.3') detachable cables, and offer easier battery access.
Exclusive QuietPoint active noise-cancellation technology eliminates up to 85% of outside noise. A miniature microphone in each earcup detects environmental noise, and a corresponding sound-cancelling signal is applied. The headphones are ideal for use with the Apple iPod, iPhone and iPod touch portable music and DVD players, laptop computers, in-flight entertainment systems and other devices.
The ATH-ANC7b QuietPoint headphones are equipped with large-aperture 40 mm neodymium-magnet drivers for a wide 10 - 25,000 Hz frequency response. The headphones have extremely high 109 dB sensitivity to provide generous volume levels from any music source. The ATH-ANC7b also works when the noise-cancelling function is turned off, and operates in passive mode without batteries.
The headphones fold flat for storage and come with two detachable 1.6 m (5.2') and 1.0 m (3.3') cables, a full-size ¼-inch adapter, an airline adapter for connection to in-flight entertainment systems, and a hard, durable carrying case.
- Award-winning QuitePoint actice noise-cancelling technology reduces environmental noise by up to 85%
- Arrive refreshed after a long flight, avoid distractions in a noisy office, or find peace & quiet in your living room
- Lightweight, compact design is ideal for travel
- Use for MP3, CD, DVD & in-flight entertainment systems; remove detachable cable for noise-cancelling function without audio input
- Closed-back headphones feature large-aperture 40mm drivers for imactful bass, extended treble and higher fidelity
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery
- Fully integrated electronics - no external modules needed.