- Oma Portable Movement Monitor
- Oma+ Portable Movement Monitor
Charging the battery on your Oma or Oma+ unit is a snap:
- Using your fingernail or small flat implement, pinch the Battery Cover and push up from the bottom of the unit.
- Remove the depleted battery.
- Replace the depleted battery with a new battery, inserting the negative end first.
- Re-attach the Battery Cover by lining it up and snapping it back in to the unit.
- Test the unit by switching on and ensuring that the Battery Indicator Light flashes green.
|Battery Type||Lithium Manganese Dioxide (Li-MnO2)|
|Power Capacity||80mA or greater|
|Battery Capacity||600mAh or greater|
This product is a baby care aid, not a medical device. It is not intended for the diagnosis, prevention or monitoring of a disease, injury or handicap including SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome).
Only use monitor when baby is in a motionless bed/cot. Do not use in car seat, stroller, swing or other mobile carrier as motion negates the functionality of the monitor.
This product does not replace responsible adult supervision. Check on your child at regular intervals and ensure that the battery is full.
This product is designed to work on version UP TO Serial No. B1410 004243 ONLY.
Product may not be exactly as shown.
©2013 LEVANA®. All rights reserved. LEVANA®, the LEVANA® logo, Oma™, Oma+™ and other LEVANA® marks may be registered. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.