- High quality components ensure serious performance, natural sound and great reliability
- Enhance the vocals and dialogue of your favorite music and movies with this high definition center channel speaker
- Engineered MDF wood construction to reduce cabinet resonance
- Dual 4 inch polymer-treated midrange drivers for delivering rich clear sound
- High end ferrofluid cooled tweeter for vibrant high-frequency response
- Gold plated banana plug and speaker wire compatible connectors up to 12 gauge speaker wire
- Low diffraction flush fit removable front grills for spacious imaging
- Premium crossovers feature Butterworth design for audio equalization
- 18 gauge internal lead wire to reduce signal degradation
- Superior wood grain finish to compliment any home decor
Offering serious performance in any surround sound situation, the SXC is a high definition two-way center channel speaker meant to enhance your in home audio. With top reproduction qualities in both music and dialogue, you'll feel as if you're part of the on-screen experience. Featuring superb sound radiation and rich timbre, the SXC is the perfect choice for any well balanced home theater system.
Designed to enhance the overall movie experience, the SXC center channel performs exceptionally in Dolby, DTS, and any home theater surround sound configuration. The center channel speaker is one of the most important components in a home theater setup. Mounted above or below the TV, this center channel reproduces majority of the dialogue in a movie and acts as an anchor for the soundtrack. Placing you in the center of the action, from the smooth vocals of your favorite singer, to a movie’s crystal clear dialogue, the SXC is an essential addition to any surround sound system.
Premium Components Ensure Serious Performance
The SXC center channel has been meticulously crafted with premium components to ensure the most natural sound is recreated. The SXC’s tweeter produces high frequencies with captivating clarity at all volume levels without distortion. This center channel’s dual midrange drivers are essential to hearing the notes that are most easily recognized by the human ear. Vocals and speech have never filled a room so vividly, bringing the sound to life with every scene and soundtrack.
Engineered MDF Wood Cabinetry
This Fluance SX Series center channel speaker has been precision-crafted with an MDF wood cabinet to ensure a natural, distortion-free sound. Utilizing only premium components and boasting a classic woodgrain finish, the SXC offers a pure listening experience that will harmonize perfectly with any modern living area.
|Speaker Configuration||2 Way - 3 Driver Center Channel|
|Tweeter||1 inch Soft Dome Ferrofluid Cooled|
|Woofer||Dual 4.0 inch Poly-coated Drivers|
|Power Handling||30 - 100 Watts|
|Frequency Response||80Hz - 20KHz|
|Sensitivity||86dB @ 2.83V / 1m|
|Crossover Frequency||8000 Hz PCB Phase Coherent - Mounted Circuitry|
|Enclosure||Bass Reflex Design|
|Dimensions||5.24 X 15.8 X 7.9 inches|
|Speaker Weight||9.0 pounds|
|Certifications||CE Certified, RoHS|
|Frequency Response Graph||
Click to Expand
|Fluance Speaker Size Comparison Chart|
All Fluance passive speakers (unpowered) require a receiver or amplifier to provide them power and a connection to your home theater or media setup.
For more information on how to match your speakers and amplifier, please see our video:
At Fluance, we recommend using 12 gauge speaker wire to get the best performance from your speakers.