Now you can take all those stacks of 35mm, 126, 110 Slides / Negatives and Super 8 movies and convert them into digital JPEG images to share and preserve them forever. Wolverine has created a very simple to use device to convert all your film into to 20 Megapixels digital images in seconds. So simple to use, it only requires a push of a button. No computer or software is needed. Use it right out of the box to convert all your film by plugging it into an AC outlet or any USB port. All images are saved into its internal memory or optional SD/SDHC memory card. Easily connects to any Windows PC or MAC, to offload images or view on TV (TV Cable not included).At a Glance:
- 4-in-1 Film to Digital Converter
- Convert 35mm, 110, 126KPK and Super 8 Slides & Negatives into digital in THREE SECONDS
- Unique Speed-Load adapters for fast loading slides & Negatives
- Stand-Alone no computer or software required
- Save images to internal memory (holds min. 40 images) or optional SD/SDHC cards
- 2.4" Color screen
- TV-Out jack to view images on TV (cable not included)
- Brightness and color auto & manual adjustment
- Mac and PC compatible
4-in-1 converter to digitize all your 35mm, 126KPK, 110 and Super 8 Film
Comes with all adapters and inserts to convert:
- 35mm Slides & Negatives
- 126 KPK Slides and Negatives
- 110 Slides and Negatives
- Super 8 Film Frames
Push slides into the adapter for super fast loading. No more hard to open Slide Holder that only fits four slides at a time!
Push Negatives strips into the adapter for super fast loading. No mode hard to open Negative strip holder that only fits one strip at a time!
Push 110 Film strips into the adapter for super fast loading. No mode hard to open 110 strip holder that only fits one strip at a time!
Super 8 Movies
Take snap shots from your Super 8 movies. Take enough snapshots to recreate your entire movie using Picasa editor.