The Wolverine F2D Super makes preserving your memories convenient, easy, and fast. Convert all of your 35mm, 110, 126KPK negatives, slides and Super 8 films into 20 megapixel digital JPEG files.
Fast loading adaptors make scanning slides, negatives, and film quick and effortless with only a press of a button saving you time and money.
Vibrant Screen for Instant Viewing
The 2.4” built-in full-color screen allows you to spot and fix minor imperfections immediately. Instantly view your photos while you scan or connect to your TV using the TV-Out jack to view your timeless memories with friends and family. (Cable not included.)
Simple to Use
Just plug the scanner into any AC outlet or USB port and start scanning your memories right out of the box. There’s no need to use a computer or software.
No Computer Software Required
Choose one of the preset options to make automatic corrections, or manually adjust the brightness and color using only the scanner. Eliminate the need for expensive and complicated editing software.
Archive your Images
Your scanned pictures and slides can be saved directly to the scanner’s internal memory (up to 40 images). Use the optional SD/SDHC memory card reader to store even more photos on the scanner. Connect to any Windows or MAC computer for unlimited digital storage.
- Converts 35mm, 110, 126KPK, and Super 8 film, slides, & negatives into JPEGs in seconds using the included fast loading slide and negative adapters
- View your scanned slides and film instantly on the built-in vibrant 2.4" full-color screen
- Stand-alone scanner, no computer or software required
- Automatically adjust the brightness and color of your scanned images or manually correct to your liking
- Save images to internal memory (holds a minimum of 40 images) or optional SD/SDHC cards